Monday, June 04, 2007

New Bachman Cummings

For those who find their way here looking for information on the new Bachman-Cummings album of cover songs, Jukebox, here's what I have:

The release date is apparently June 12th (next Tuesday). There will be a regular CD, and a deluxe CD/DVD. Here's a track listing:

1. Baby Come Back
2. Who Do You Love
3. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
4. The Walk
5. Don't Talk To Him
6. Man Of Mystery
7. Ain't That Just Like A Woman
8. Little Queenie
9. Good Times
10. Like A Rolling Stone
11. Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
12. Don't You Just Know It
13. Yeh, Yeh
14. Agent Double-O Soul
15. The Letter
16. Ain't That Loving You Baby
17. American Woman 2007

I will offer a review at the first available opportunity. If the folks at Sony want to send me a copy, I will happily review it ahead of release, otherwise, you may have to wait a few days.

No comments: